What is RPO?
An RPO provider's main purpose is ensuring businesses get the best permanent hires, even in difficult markets. With an RPO like W3Global, your energy, time, and expertise in sourcing, screening, and onboarding new permanent staff is saved while you get the best talent effortlessly. Typically, RPO providers have experienced recruiters and an effective recruitment technology like Talent Pathway to ease your recruitment process.
It serves as an extension to the Human Resources team to find the best talent in the market. Companies use RPO services to meet the rapidly growing business needs, enhance the candidate experience and employer branding and reduce hiring time by assuming responsibility for parts or all facets of talent acquisition for some or all of an employer's hiring needs.
With an RPO like W3Global, your energy, time, and expertise in sourcing, screening, and onboarding new permanent staff is saved while you get the best talent effortlessly.
Why W3Global RPO Solutions?
In simple words, we deliver the solutions that drive your recruitment forward
W3Global strives to be the world's best strategic human capital placement partner, delivering diverse, agile, and talented workforce solutions. By focusing on the needs of our esteemed clients, we provide employers with the best-talented employees. Having decades of experience in the booming recruiting and staffing industry, we combine industry expertise, proven execution, and creative thinking to deliver innovative workforce solutions. We aim to provide a qualified, dynamic workforce to suit your unique needs wherever and whenever needed. We are a team of experts in all aspects of talent management. We offer full-service talent acquisition and management solutions. By leveraging our talent acquisition services, companies can maximize their ROI by hiring qualified experts through us.
Our proprietary, cutting-edge technology platform - Talent Pathway, makes it convenient to maintain a vast database of candidates in several domains. Hence it's easy to source, screen, and hire skilled employees. Our innovative workforce solutions measure candidates' track record of performance metrics along with their commitment and loyalty. We focus on niche markets, and our extensive networks allow us to match client requirements with the best talent. This approach is scalable and can hire people based on the unique skills demanded by the job, reducing recruitment costs and increasing the effectiveness of the client's workforce.
Know how RPO can help businesses
Multiple Staffing Assignments:
- An RPO serves as the HR department's extension and enables the HR's capabilities to help with a particular assignment, function or project. It quickly provides a scalable structure and resources needed to deal with the volume without wastage or inefficiency.
- The complete recruitment tasks are taken care of by qualified professionals.
- Each position/project receives the time and professional attention it deserves.
- Volume of staffing assignment does not affect the quality of recruitment of any position.
Understaffed and Inexperienced HR Function:
An RPO option can help put the systems, processes and resources in place to take the project from inception to execution. The model can work as a Built, Operate and Transfer concept, where the RPO company helps, places the structure and defines the activities to complete the project while recruiting and training the HR staff for the client company to take over the project in the longer term.
Complex Organizational Structure:
RPO enables complex organizations to enforce uniformity in their recruitment process and maintain homogeneity across their workforce. It maintains compliance standards and benchmarks that produce hiring procedures that foster rational and rigorous selection.
Withdraws Inefficient, Costly Hiring Procedure:
- An RPO solution can help remove high costs (while improving the entire recruitment process).
- With an RPO in place, the company no longer needs to advertise, subscribe, invest, or overload its HR staff with additional tasks.
- RPO replaces specific, costly procedures that economically acquire a pool of qualified talent.
Types of RPO
No one size fits all, as there are different types of RPO services. You can know which RPO solution is right for your organization from an RPO partner like W3Global, which can help businesses centralize their hiring efforts.
Whether you need partial or total recruitment support, we got you assisted!
Here are the RPO services we cover.
Enterprise RPO is a comprehensive solution that encompasses all aspects of the recruitment process, from candidate sourcing to screening to conducting interviews and everything involved in the pre & post-selection process. By facilitating the employee onboarding process and workflow management, we ensure requisition approval by becoming a seamless part of your hiring team. Ultimately, we will help you create an employer brand and a great candidate experience besides helping you.
• Finding quality talent faster
• Reducing recruitment function costs
• Increasing the flexibility in your talent function
• Quickly scaling your talent acquisition team up and down
• Positioning HR as an organizational influencer
• Aligning your talent with strategic business goals
• Continuous compliance with fast-changing labor laws and regulations
With this RPO model, we help organizations find, build, remodel, and optimize talent as it increases recruiting effectiveness, giving your organization a competitive edge. We believe better hiring creates a more effective environment for management and execution, boosting the company's overall performance.
Project RPO Helps you with
Expansions into new sales territories or markets
• New organizational initiatives
• New product launches
• Lessening gaps in your hiring process (e.g., sourcing or interview scheduling)
• Stopping chronic hiring backlogs that only seem to grow
With our Recruiter On-Demand RPO model, you can access our industry's expertise- leading recruiting professionals with proven talent acquisition solutions. We incorporate technology, predictive analytics, and experience to deliver a unique solution that helps you enhance your organizational growth. Contract with us for real-quick hiring of the potential workforce for your business or organization.
You require on-demand recruitment solutions when you need more support than the originally projected estimation. An on-demand partnership may expand in scope or services as your requirements evolve. This module is designed for any recruitment-related demand you have to fill quickly and if you have to
• Manage short-term hiring peaks
• Chronic hiring backlogs
• Business transformation and restructuring projects
• Difficulty hiring for specialized or niche roles
• Coverage for internal talent acquisition staff absences
• Graduate/intern and volume hiring projects
Contingent Workforce *Managed Services Program (MSP)
We have a dedicated team of experienced recruiters to help companies meet business demands faster by quickly bringing additional recruiting resources in through our contingency contracts.
The contingent recruitment model is an alternative to traditional hiring techniques. It is cost-effective based on a cost-per-hire basis and shortens the time it takes to fill positions. Whether you need positions filled or advice to build up your internal hiring practices, we have the expertise to get you started. We provide the right technology and experts to help you hire the right talent for your business. Use our services to help transform your business into a high-performing and efficient productivity powerhouse.
• Lower flexible workforce costs
• Contingent workforce intelligence through data capture, analysis and reporting
• Improved access to contingent talent
• Efficient workforce onboarding and management
• Continuous compliance with fast-changing labor laws and regulations
Benefits of RPO:
Whether enterprise-level or short-term projects, RPO helps organizations hire the best talent efficiently and effortlessly besides giving you these benefits:
• Higher Quality Talent – Build a range of talent pools of skilled, "at-the-ready" candidates to meet your future talent needs.
• Flexibility - HR departments are being asked to do more with less. W3Global RPO can reinforce recruiting resources for new market opportunities, facility expansions, specific skill sets and more, with a freed-up HR to focus on strategic company goals.
• Scalability - Our customizable solutions allow you to scale your outsourcing up or down during high and low volume periods.
• Faster Hiring – Elevate performance metrics, like time to fill, while significantly increasing the quality of hire and new hire retention
• Cost Efficiency – Reduce recruitment costs with a significant reduction in the use of third-party agencies.
• Traditional agency commission per hire (vary from 15-30% of agreed compensation)
• Cost associated with overhead and administrative support
• Employee referrals fees
• Advertising fees
• Job board costs
• Technology - Our proprietary talent technology, TalentPathway, can help you optimize your recruiting by leveraging AI, recruitment marketing, machine learning and predictive analytics.
• Enhanced Candidate Engagement and Experience – W3Global RPO will help you amplify your employer brand by focusing on the candidate experience.
• Brand Awareness – Increase the employer brand value, and position your organization as an employer of choice with white labeled recruitment support.
• Data and Insights – Leverage reporting, data and insights to create operational excellence and superior risk management